- Student Life
- The News Room
- About SCCC
Web Access for Financial Aid
The Financial Aid Office is located in Elston Hall, Room 222. For general information, please call (518) 381-1352.
The Financial Aid Office processes all financial aid applications including the awarding of all federal and state grants, scholarships and student loans. All financial aid expires every May, and all students must reapply for financial aid each year. Students should reapply for financial aid for the next academic year as soon as their federal tax returns are completed.
Students may access their financial aid award information and application status using their SCCC ID number (usually beginning with 900 or G00) and their six digit SCCC PIN. Students may access the following financial aid information:
My Eligibility – Allows students to review the list of their financial aid required documents, by academic year, to determine if any other information is still needed by the Financial Aid Office.
My Award Information – students may view their financial aid award information.
My Overall Status of Financial Aid – Students may view all of their financial aid award information.
Account Summary By Term – Students may view their Student Business Office account information by semester.
Award Package By Aid Year – Students may view their financial aid grants, scholarships and student loans for the academic year (Summer, Fall and Spring semesters combined).
Award Payment Schedule - Students may view their expected financial aid grants, scholarship and student loan refunds. This is normally available after the fourth week of the semester.
Web Financial Aid Instructions - Students may wish to print these instructions for reference.
- Click here to access the User Login page.
- User ID = your SCCC ID number (not your social security number).
- PIN = If you have NEVER logged in before, your initial PIN = your birth date (six characters, mmddyy). You will be prompted to change your PIN ("Your PIN has expired"), and you should pick a secure six-digit PIN of your choice. You will then be asked to create a personal question/answer, in case you forget your PIN in the future. If you have previously accessed this site, use the PIN that you previously created. If you cannot remember your PIN, click "Forgot PIN?
- Click Login.
- Click Financial Aid
- Select one of the following:
- My Eligibility and then Student Requirements or
- My Award Information and then Account Summary By Term, Award By Aid Year, or Award Payment Schedule.
Read All About It!
Interested in possibly applying to SCCC? See our Viewbook. Want to know more about academics and being a student? Try our Catalog. These publications and more are on our Publications Page.