- Student Life
- The News Room
- About SCCC
The School of Hotel, Culinary Arts and Tourism offers the following degrees and certificates:
Associate in Occupational Studies (A.O.S.) degree
- Culinary Arts
(and /or Baking Concentration)
Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree
- Casino and Gaming Management (Begins Fall 2013)
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
Prospective students must understand that the following mandatory dress and sanitation requirements apply to students in the Hotel and Culinary Arts Programs:
- Students are required to comply with the dress and sanitation requirements of the American Culinary Federation Accrediting Commission.
- Hats and/or hair nets are required by the New York State Health Code.
- The only jewelry permitted in cooking laboratories are wedding rings and watches.
- No nail polish is allowed.
- Full uniform attire is required for any food preparation activity in all labs at all times.
These files are in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format. If you are unable to view .pdf files please download Adobe's free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Read about what some of the culinary program's graduates are up to on the Culinary Alumni Page.