- Student Life
- The News Room
- About SCCC
Academic ProgramsAssociate in Occupational Studies (A.O.S.) degree
- Culinary Arts
(and /or Baking Concentration)
Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree
- Casino and Gaming Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
Delhi 4-Year Partnerships
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) in Hospitality Management - SUNY College of Technology at Delhi and SCCC partnership.
Prospective students must understand that the following mandatory dress and sanitation requirements apply to students in the Hotel and Culinary Arts Programs:
- Students are required to comply with the dress and sanitation requirements of the American Culinary Federation Accrediting Commission.
- Hats and/or hair nets are required by the New York State Health Code.
- The only jewelry permitted in cooking laboratories are wedding rings and watches.
- No nail polish is allowed.
- Full uniform attire is required for any food preparation activity in all labs at all times.
Please download and complete the 600 hour Work Experience Form and the ACF Student Equipment Worksheet, scan the forms and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org as attachments in the same email. These files are in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format. If you are unable to view .pdf files please download Adobe's free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Read about what some of the culinary program's graduates are up to on the Culinary Alumni Page.
Find Recipes from our Calendar!
Want to have a go at making one of the delicious recipes featured in our 2015 calendar? Click here.