- Student Life
- The News Room
- About SCCC
The Staff And Our Mission
The Office of Career and Transfer Services is a component of the Student Affairs division which offers assistance to students, alumni and community members interested in enhancing their education and career goals. Services specific to our Office include career exploration and assessment, employment and job search coaching; transfer assistance, resume and cover letter writing, interviewing, researching business information; coordination of on-campus events and functions; and guidance to volunteer and internship experiences. Our Mission: to provide a supportive, yet challenging environment designed to empower individuals to achieve their educational, career and personal goals.
Career and Employment Services is driven to support students and alumni in the following areas:
- Assessment and understanding of personal qualities and professional skills.
- Access to local and global career information and employment resources.
- Development of professional job search documents including resumes, letters, and portfolios.
- Practice professional communications online and in person.
- Design of a job search strategy that expands their access to opportunity.
- Transfer and scholarship assistance.
- Cultivate partnerships that actively engage students, alumni, faculty and employers.
Staff members include:
General Office / Appointments: (518) 381-1365 or 836-2807 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Frederick, Director | email@example.com
Bernice Dunn, Transfer & Career Counselor | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dawn Jones, Career Advisor | email@example.com
Lynn Trudell, Employer Relations | firstname.lastname@example.org
221-I Elston Hall, 78 Washington Avenue, Schenectady, NY 12305
Phone: (518) 836-2807 * E-Mail: email@example.com
Read All About It!
Interested in possibly applying to SCCC? See our Viewbook. Want to know more about academics and being a student? Try our Catalog. These publications and more are on our Publications Page.