The Staff & Our Mission...
The Office of Career & Employment Services is a component of the Student Development Center which offers assistance to students, alumni and community members interested in enhancing their education and career goals. Services specific to our Office include employment & job search counseling; assistance with resumes, cover letters, interviewing, and researching information; coordination of on-campus recruiting, career events and workshops; and development of work experiences.
Our Mission: to provide a supportive, yet challenging environment designed to empower individuals to achieve their educational, career and personal goals.
Career and Employment Services is driven to support students and alumni in the following areas:
* Assessment and understanding of personal qualities and professional skills.
* Access to local and global career information and employment resources.
* Development of professional job search documents including resumes, letters, and portfolios.
* Practice professional communications online and in person.
* Design of a job search strategy that expands their access to opportunity.
* Cultivate partnerships that actively engage students, alumni, faculty and employers.