Adjunct Instructor of Music Education
518-381-1231, ext. 2
M.S., SUNY Albany
B.S., College of St. Rose
Orff and Kodaly Certification
- Past President and Vice President: Berkshire-Hudson Valley Chapter of the American Orff-Schulwerk Association.
- Formerly taught general music K-5 in Cohoes City Schools; mentored over 25 student teachers while there and received Cohoes Educator of Excellence Award.
- Recipient of Channel 10 Teacher of Excellence Award in 2001.
- Presenter at NYSSMA conference and other music teacher workshops.
- Formerly taught music and culinary arts for Vanderheyden Hall, Wynantskill.
- Presently general music and choir teacher at Notre Dame-Bishop Gibbons School in Schenectady.