- Student Life
- The News Room
- About SCCC
To enroll, please call (518) 381-1366 or stop by the Admissions Office in the Stockade Building on the main campus or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.
Returning or New Part-Time Students
Click here to register as a returning or new part-time student.
Spring 2016 Class Schedule
Spring semester begins Tuesday, January 19, 2016.
- All Spring Term Courses (excluding Albany)
- Credit Courses
- Center City Courses (CCC)
- Albany Courses (ALB)
Please note: Capital South Campus Center (Trinity Alliance) courses are listed within the Albany Courses list. Their Bldg code is CSCC.
ALB Bldg: 112 State Street, Albany, NY 12207
CSCC Bldg: 20 Warren Street, Albany, NY 12202
- Online Courses
- Evening and Weekend Courses
- Accelerated Classes (February 15 start date)
- Non-Credit Courses
Registration and Academic Calendar
- Winter 2015 Registration Calendar [PDF]
- Spring 2016 Registration Calendar [PDF]
- Full Academic Calendar for 2015 - 2016 [PDF]
Course Catalog Descriptions
Tuition & Finance
Find deadlines to pay your tuition, payment plans and financial aid info. More >>
SCCC's Fall Online Courses
With over 70 classes to choose from in many disciplines, SCCC makes online study convenient for students. Go to the Online Learning Page>>