- Student Life
- The News Room
- About SCCC
Course Descriptions, Schedules and
Ø Spring 2015 Registration Calendar [PDF]
Ø Summer 2015 Registration Calendar [PDF]
Ø Fall 2015 Registration Calendar [PDF]
Ø Full Academic Calendar for 2014 - 2015 [PDF]
Ø Full Academic Calendar for 2015 - 2016 [PDF]
Course Catalog DescriptionsØ Current Course Descriptions
Fall 2015 Class Schedules
- Classes begin Thursday, September 3, 2015.
- To register as a new, full-time, matriculated student, you must apply by August 25, 2015.
- New Students: To enroll, please call 518-381-1366 or stop by the Admissions Office in the Stockade Building on the main campus or email email@example.com or apply here.
- Returning or New Part-Time Students: Click here to register as a returning or new part-time student.
- All Fall Term Courses (excluding Albany)
- Credit Courses
- Center City Courses (CCC)
- Albany Courses (ALB)
Please note: Capital South Campus Center (Trinity Alliance) courses are listed within the Albany Courses list. Their Bldg code is CSCC.
ALB Bldg: 112 State Street, Albany, NY 12207
CSCC Bldg: 20 Warren Street, Albany, NY 12202
- Online Courses
- Short Courses (Credit)
- Evening and Weekend Courses
Summer 2015 Class Schedules
- Summer 2015 course registration has closed. The links below are active to view courses in session.
Session I: June 1 - July 23 (8 weeks)
Session II: June 1 - June 25 (4 weeks)
Session III: June 29 - July 23 (4 weeks)
- All Summer Term Courses (excluding Albany)
- 8-week Courses beginning June 1 (Session I)
- 4-week Courses beginning June 1 (Session II)
- 4-week Courses beginning June 29 (Session III)
- Albany Courses (Session I)
- Online Courses
- Non-Credit Courses
Spring Semester 2016
Spring 2016 course offerings will be available fall 2015.
Tuition & Finance
Find deadlines to pay your tuition, payment plans and financial aid info. More >>
SCCC's Fall Online Courses
With over 70 classes to choose from in many disciplines, SCCC makes online study convenient for students. Go to the Online Learning Page>>