- Student Life
- The News Room
- About SCCC
Fall 2015 Class Schedules
- Classes begin Thursday, September 3, 2015.
- To register as a new, full-time, matriculated student, you must apply by August 25, 2015.
- New Students: To enroll, please call 518-381-1366 or stop by the Admissions Office in the Stockade Building on the main campus or email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.
- Returning or New Part-Time Students: Click here to register as a returning or new part-time student.
- All Fall Term Courses (excluding Albany)
- Credit Courses
- Center City Courses (CCC)
- Albany Courses (ALB)
Please note: Capital South Campus Center (Trinity Alliance) courses are listed within the Albany Courses list. Their Bldg code is CSCC.
ALB Bldg: 112 State Street, Albany, NY 12207
CSCC Bldg: 20 Warren Street, Albany, NY 12202
- Online Courses
- Short Courses (Credit)
- Evening and Weekend Courses
- Late Start Classes
Course Descriptions, Schedules and
Ø Spring 2015 Registration Calendar [PDF]
Ø Summer 2015 Registration Calendar [PDF]
Ø Fall 2015 Registration Calendar [PDF]
Ø Full Academic Calendar for 2014 - 2015 [PDF]
Ø Full Academic Calendar for 2015 - 2016 [PDF]
Course Catalog DescriptionsØ Current Course Descriptions
Tuition & Finance
Find deadlines to pay your tuition, payment plans and financial aid info. More >>
SCCC's Fall Online Courses
With over 70 classes to choose from in many disciplines, SCCC makes online study convenient for students. Go to the Online Learning Page>>