325.g. cake flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
¾ tsp salt
227g unsalted butter
300 g. sugar
170 g. egg whites
2 tsp vanilla extract
340g. whole milk
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Line muffin tins with cupcake liners, or spray cups with non-stick spray.
- Mix together dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
- Add egg white and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add vanilla and milk, stir to combine.
- Mix in dry ingredients.
- Pour ingredients into prepared muffin tins, bake 25-30 minutes.