Register for Classes
Welcome to the Registrar’s Office!
The Registrar’s Office remains open both in person and virtually. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all of your registration and verification needs. We will answer all inquiries. Please see below for more information.
Important dates for Summer Session
- 8-week Session: May 24-July 16, 2021
- 5-week Session I: May 24-June 25, 2021
- 5-week Session II: July 12-August 13, 2021
- General registration begins Monday, March 15
Important dates for Fall Semester
- Fall Semester starts Monday, August 30
- Priority registration for President's List, Dean's List, Veteran students, and students registered with the ADA Office begins Monday, March 15
- Continuing student registration begins Tuesday, March 16
- General registration begins Tuesday, March 30
- For drop, withdrawal and other important dates, see the Academic Calendar.
- Registration for Workforce Development and Community Education classes continues on a rolling basis.
Contact your advisor directly.
Email email@example.com and someone will get back to you.
Transcripts must be ordered directly using this link. There is no additional charge for this service. If you don’t remember your ID number, you may use your social security number.
We are not able to take transcript requests in-person at this time.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any forms that we need to complete, please mail them to the Registrar’s Office, SUNY Schenectady, 78 Washington Avenue, Schenectady, NY 12305. If you can scan the form, we would be happy to accept it via the email address shown above. Faxes are also welcome at 518-381-1493.
Email us at email@example.com from your college email account and state that you want to withdraw from course x (whatever course you need to withdraw from). Please include your student ID number.
How to Register for Classes
Registration for Continuing Students Directions.
Click here to begin the online registration process.
If you do not know your account name and password, give us a call at 518-381-1348 for assistance.
If the course for which you wish to register has a prerequisite which you meet but not with an SUNY Schenectady course, please register in person and bring proof of meeting the prerequisite course(s).
State and County residents 60 years or older may register as a Senior Audit without a fee or tuition, only during the late registration period as indicated on the Academic Calendar, on a space available basis. Online courses are not available for Senior Audit. For more information regarding auditing, please contact the Registrar’s Office.