Requesting Your SUNY Schenectady Transcript
An official SUNY Schenectady County Community College transcript can only be issued at the request of the student/alumni.
Faxed or e-mailed transcript requests will not be accepted. If the Registrar’s Office is in receipt of a transcript request through this mode of delivery, it will be destroyed.
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours to process your request. We aim to satisfy your request as quickly as possible.
The Office of the Registrar does not provide unofficial transcripts. You may obtain a copy of your unofficial transcript online by logging into Student Records.
Official SUNY Schenectady County Community College transcripts can be ordered online using the Transcripts Ordering Services link. We use Credentials Solutions/Parchment for online ordering. With an order made online through Credentials Solutions/Parchment, you can order either a PDF transcript to be emailed, or a paper hard copy mailed. Requests made in-person or by mail to the Registrar’s Office are issued as printed paper transcripts.
- In-Person at the Registrar's Office and Mailed Requests - $10.00
- In-Person [Same Day Processing] - $12.00
- Online orders through Credentials/Parchment - $8.00
The following additional fees will be applied for special processing requests:
- 2-3 Day Expedited Mail Delivery by U.S. Postal Service - $15.00
- Overnight Delivery - $25.00
- Apostille or Authentication of Transcript - $10.00
Requesting Your Transcripts Online
Three Simple Steps:
- Go to Transcript Ordering Services and complete the form provided.
- Enter debit or credit card number for payment of $8 per transcript.
- Submit order.
You will receive e-mail or text updates on the status of your online request. You may also click here to check the status of your online order.
To Order Transcripts by Mail or In-Person
Access the Transcript Request Form. This form must be printed, signed (handwritten signature), and either mailed or brought into the Registrar’s Office for processing.
Please be sure your request includes your student ID number or social security number, and the exact address where you want your transcript sent.
Please make your check or money order made payable to SUNY Schenectady County Community College.
Mail your transcript request and payment to:
The Office of the RegistrarSUNY Schenectady County Community College 78 Washington Avenue Schenectady, NY 12305
Three Simple Steps to Order Transcripts Online:
1. Go to Transcript Ordering Services and complete the form provided.
2. Enter debit or credit card number for payment of $8 per transcript.
3. Submit order.