Instant Admit Week
Upcoming Instant Admit Days
Instant Admit Days are a great time to get ready for Summer Session and the Fall Semester.
Meet with an Admissions Advisor to learn more about SUNY Schenectady's programs, support services and financial aid. Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments are appreciated. Meetings can be in person or virtual.
Monday, May 10 - Friday, May 14, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Complete Your Admission Application
During Instant Admit Days you can fill out a free application for admission. Bring your high school transcript or GED/TASC and you may get accepted on the spot!
Meet With Student Affairs
Student Affairs professionals will be available to talk and answer questions.
- Office of Financial Aid, 518-381-1468, Elston Hall, Room 222
- Academic Advisors, 518-381-1277, Elston Hall, Room 222
- Success Coaches, 518-381-1434, Elston Hall, Room 017
- ADA Transition Services, 518-381-1345, Elston Hall, Room 222
- Education Opportunity Program (EOP), 518-381-1279, Elston Hall, Room 222
- Tutor Services, 518-381-1249, Elston Hall, Room 522