White Pull Apart Bread
Yield: about 40 - 9 oz loaves
20 oz honey
8 oz Softened butter
4 oz salt
1 lb milk powder
8 lbs water - 80º
13 lbs 4 oz spring wheat bread flour
2 oz instant dry yeast
- Blend honey, butter, salt, milk powder with the paddle attachment
- Pour water into mixer bowl and switch to the dough hook.
- Add flour mixed with the yeast.
- Mix 10 minutes on speed 1, then 1 minute on speed 2.
- Cover and proof in the mixing bowl until double in size, about one hour. Punch.
- Scale into 2 ½ lb pieces. Shape each into smooth ball. Rest 10 minutes.
- Cut each round with the roll press.
- Flatten the cut pieces and brush with melted butter.
- Place eight pieces into each greased mini-loaf pan.
- Proof until double.
- Bake at 375ºF for about 30 minutes. Remove from pans and cool.