Proctored Exams for Non-SUNY Schenectady Students
Follow the steps below if you...
- Do NOT attend SUNY Schenectady
- Need to use our Testing Center to take an exam
- Contact your school or institution and inform them that you would like to use the SUNY Schenectady Testing Center to take your exam
- Provide them with our mailing and contact information since they will need to send
your exam materials to us (electronically or post office mail).
SUNY Schenectady County Community College
Elston Hall, Room 427
78 Washington Ave
Schenectady, NY 12305
- They may request that you give us a proctor application or verification form prior to sending your exam. If the form needs our signature, you can usually e-mail it to us to complete.
- Call or e-mail the SUNY Schenectady Testing Center to make an exam appointment:
- Phone: 518-381-1293
- Bring a photo ID and a $30 proctoring fee on the day of your exam.
- Exact cash, money orders, and/or checks are preferred. Checks should be made payable to SUNY Schenectady County Community College. Credit and debit cards are accepted before 4:00 p.m.
if you are seeking ATB (Ability to Benefit) testing as a non-SUNY Schenectady student, we are unable to proctor your exam per the ATB Accuplacer guidelines. Students may only test for ATB at the institution in which they are enrolled or plan to enroll.