Testing Center Forms and Documents
ADA Testing Appointment Form (Students)
- Please fill out this form and return it to the Testing Center 3-5 days before your exam date.
- Then, fill out the top portion of the ADA exam Checklist below and give it to your instructor.
- Fill out the top portion of this form and give the form to your instructor.
- The instructor will complete the form and bring it to the Testing Center with your exam.
- Fill out the bottom portion of this form completely once a student provides you with the form.
- Please attach the exam to the form and bring it to the Testing Center before the exam date and time.
- If a student is requesting an electronic reader (Kurzweil), we would appreciate the exam e-mailed to us as an attachment if possible. If you only have a hard-copy, please try to get it to the Testing Center as soon as possible so we can scan it manually.
Make-up Exam Coversheet (Instructors)
- Please print and complete the Make-up form for EACH student/exam you deliver to the Testing Center.
- Please fill in ALL information and notify your student(s) that the exam is ready to make-up in the Testing Center.
- If you are unable to come to campus (evening/weekend adjuncts, etc.), but need to
drop off an exam, please fill in the form electronically and e-mail it with an attached
exam to the Testing Center. firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also slip exams with the make-up request form under the Testing Center’s door.